Character of PTFE
The PTFE hose material is made of Japanese Daikin.
The temperature range is -200C to +260C, melting point: 327C. It can't be injection molded and can be pressed and formed. The max. operating temperature is 280C.
PTFE has the following excellent properties due to its strong carbon-fluorine bond and high molecular weight:
1. Excellent weather resistance, long service life, no brittle fracture, and no aging.
2. Resistant to strong acid and alkali, resistant to various corrosive chemicals.
3. Anti-adhesive, anti-moisture and ultraviolet, non-toxic.
4. With a very low friction coefficient. non-flammable.
5. With a very low evaporate transpiration rate, the cold liquid is not volatile.
6. With excellent electrical characteristics (does not change with frequency and temperature changes)
7. Excellent mechanical properties, shock resistance, and flexibility.
Inner tube: PTFE
Outer tube: stainless steel 304 wire braided
Temperature range: -65℃ to +260℃
Because of its high-temperature resistance, low-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance high lubricating property, inadhesion, toxicity, and electrical insulation, it is widely used in mechanical, electrical appliances, automotive, aerospace, chemical, pharmaceutical, communication, and other fields.
PTFE Hose Assembly
We can crimp the hose assembly in our factory.
Fitting: According to customers' request. Most of them use JIC Female thread.
Material 1: carbon steel with zinc plated
Material 2: carbon steel with nickel alloy plated
Material 3: SS304 / SS316