To visitor: If you are a distributor and Retailer of GASOLINE DISPENSER HOSE or Supplier of spare parts to petroleum companies, you are welcome to contact us for a product selection form and price list.
We have successfully helped our partners in many countries to develop the market for GASOLINE DISPENSER HOSE, have a wealth of industry experience, and look forward to your enquiry. If you can describe your business ideas through an inquiry, we have more commercial support resources specifically for distributors.
Blue 3/4" and 1" Refueling Hose by Reels for Service Station Application
Reinforcement: Single High-strength wire braided.
Temperature: -40℃ to +100℃
Color: Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green or according to your needs.
Application: For fuel dispensing pump applications, including gasoline, diesel, oxygenated fuels (up to a maximum of 15% oxygenated compounds), lubricating oil, and other mineral oil etc.
Standard length: 20m, 50m (Random Length)
Superiority: Very Good Flexibility, will not get hard easily even after using for a long; Strong ageing resistance; Not easy to creak even under high environment temperature; Good gasoline resistance; Excellent anti-static electricity; Safe; At the same quality level as Good year.
Quality warranty: The Quality warranty for our Hose is 12months.
|Item code||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Length||Measurement||Weight|
Rubber Content of "Paishun's Hose" - The NBR Content of Hose Inner Tube is 42% and 40% in Hose Outer Tube.
The High NBR Material Content makes the Hose has excellent "permeability", so the Hose is able to not " bulge" even being immersed in High grade gasoline after 72 hours.
The Electrical Conductivity of Hose Assembly - When our workers do the assembling, we'll make sure that the Connectors to be well connected to Hose Wire, to make sure the Hose has "stable conducting electrostatic property", we test the " Hose Electrical Conductivity" with Ammeter.
Pressure Test - Every batch Hose will be tested under the Test Pressure (10times higher than the Hose's W.P.) and keeps at least 3 minutes, this is to avoid any invisible holes appear on Hose.
The Wire we use - The tensile strength of Single Wire we use is 2750 Newton high strength wire, the wire diameter is 0.295mm.
The " TEST" we do for every batch of Hose:
1) Test the " adhesiveness" between wires and rubber. Every batch of wires will be tested.
2) Test the " break strength" of wire. The standard wire we use is 2750N, we will test the " strength " of every batch of wire.
3) Test the " Pressure" of Hose, evey roll of Hose will be tested.
4) Test the "rubber sheet break strength" and " rubber sheet elongation at break".
5) Test " rubber wear-resisting property "
6) Test " rubber aging resistance "
7) Test " ozone resistance ".
8) Test " low temperature resistance ".
9) Test " hose electrical conductivity ".
10) Test " bending properties".
11) Test " incombustibility".