Place of Origin:
ISO 9001-2008, CE
3/8" ~ 2"
SAE 100R9 , ID 3/8" ~ 2" , 4 Wire Hydraulic Hose , 50m Or 40m Per Roll
About the product:
Hose range suitable for use with petroleum base hydraulic fluids within a temperature range of -40℃- + 100℃.
High pressure applications subject go surges or flexing such as construction equipment, mining and the high performance industrial market.
This hose SAE 100R9 is made of three layers:
Inner tube: oil resistant synthetic rubber (NBR),
Reinforced layer: four layers of spiral steel wire wrapped in alternating directions,
Cover: an oil and weather resisitant synthetic rubber (NBR).
Inner and outer tube material: NBR
Standard Length: 50m,40m, 20m
Temperature Range: -40℃- + 100℃.
Packaging and Shipping
Packaging: We pack the goods with poly stripes or we can pack according to your requirement.
Shipping: We ship the goods by express, by sea or by air or as customers' requirement.
If by sea, Ningbo or Shanghai port is OK.
Lead Time: According to your quantity, usually, 30 days for a 20' FCL.
Q1. Do you produce smooth or cloth wrapped surface?
A. We can produce both surfaces, it depends on customers' requirement. The regular surface is cloth wrapped surface.
Q2. How many kinds of payments do you have and what is your main one?
A. We have more than three kinds of payment, the main one is 30% deposite and 70% against the copy of B/L.
Q3. Can you provide free samples?
A. Yes, free samples are available for customers to test.
1. We can provide matching hose connections like fittings, ferrules, protective sleeve etc.
2. Other hydraulic rubber hoses are also served here like SAE 100R1, SAE 100R2 etc.
3. Other sizes can be customized.
4. We can design the printing for you, print words on the hose according to your requirement.
5. We can package the goods according to your specific requirement.
6. For the sizes from 1" to 2", we can produce 40 meters per roll.
7. We have a set of equipments to test the hydraulic hoses like pulse test. The quality of our hydraulic hoses are stable.
Send your inquiry directly to us